We are looking for a creative, self-starter and motivated data-driven marketer, to lead the marketing funnel for our company. Someone who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business. The individual will be responsible for developing marketing strategies and systems to support and grow one of our SaaS products. With heavy focus on lead generation programs, conversion optimization, inbound marketing, the person will also be responsible for driving user Acquisition & revenue from various channels.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Monitor and report on costs and expenses, ROI, working metrics and KPIs to management team.
- Working with senior leadership (head of businesses) and regularly report on progress made.